Email 9.3.19: The new world order
The globalist elite's push for a new world order is more than a theory, it's an observable phenomenon. The transfer of wealth and power from the citizenry to the elite has been in progress for a long time, and has gathered pace since the 1960's - the era of the overlapping student and peace movements that rattled those at the top. Since then, the whole of civil society has been under assault:
1. The student movement has broken by the imposition of student debt.
2. The peace movement has been broken by two things: (a) The scrapping of the draft and the creation of a professional military - which effectively distances citizens from the endless wars they finance, and (b) The growing preoccupation of most people with their daily struggle to survive.
3. The labor movement, i.e. the unions, has been broken by various legislative means. In New Zealand, the vehicle of destruction was the Employment Contracts Act, which abolished compulsory unionism - in the name of freedom, of course.
4. The middle class - the powerhouse of any society - has been decimated, as millions have been driven down into poverty by redundancy, debt, foreclosure, and the general decline in living conditions. In my last year of work, I made less money, in real terms, than I made as a 19-year-old. Ditto almost everyone above a certain age in the workforce.
5. Public services, especially in the fields of health and transportation, have been removed from the public domain by means of privatization, and put on a for-profit basis. Thus, they increasingly serve the interests of their shareholders - not of the people.
6. Civil liberties, as enshrined in such documents as Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights, and the US Constitution, have been eroded, or even snatched away, by actions taken in response to "terrorist attacks". I put those words in quote marks because many of the attacks are, in my opinion, staged by operatives of the Deep State - what Trump has called "the swamp".
And so it goes on. Now, the nation state, as conceived by the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648, is itself under attack. The globalists seek to destroy it, and the national identity that goes with it, through (a) Policies of "open borders", which allow millions of immigrants from the Third World to pour into Western countries, and (b) Illegal military interventions in Third World countries, which destroy their societies and set off further tidal waves of migrants. All this is done, of course, in the name of freedom and democracy.
The promotion of transgenderism and transhumanism - and the enforced medicalization of society (through vaccination mandates like sb277 in California, for example) - are all part of the plot by the elite to take complete control of society, and to enforce this control through surveillance, censorship of social media, imposition of "political correctness", and repression by increasingly militarized police forces. Some of the latter are now trained in Israel, where they are taught that the citizen is the enemy.
Collectively, the elite are often referred to as the "Empire of Chaos", because "creative chaos" (their term) is seen by them as a prerequisite for the establishment of their new world order - an order in which their power will be absolute and unassailable. But unfortunately for them, Russia and China stand in the way, and have served notice, in Syria, that they won't allow the empire to continue to destroy country after country - either directly, as in Afghanistan and Iraq, or indirectly (with terrorist or fascist proxies), as in Ukraine and Libya.
The empire is sometimes referred to as the "American empire". But in my opinion, this is a misnomer, as ordinary Americans are among its victims. The elite is more like a cabal of the international super-rich. The American component of it is largely made up of people in the military-industrial complex that Eisenhower warned of in 1961. In the US, its victims include JFK, RFK and, I suspect, Martin Luther King. In Europe, its victims include Princess Diana.
That, in a nutshell, is how I see things, after decades in journalism and many years of reading news and analysis.
See 4th Industrial Revolution is the Plan to End Humanity at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxJFGQy2tUo